We are currently faced with a pandemic that has closed many conventions. As such, we will take precautions to ensure the safety of the event.
Current Alberta limitations require a gathering limit of 50 people. We are hoping they may expand it in phase 3. This page outlines our proposed changes to help prevent the spread of COVID.
1. Removed intimate contact spaces.
(Sorry no cuddle room, and we recommend you do not host one in your own room)
2. Hand washing procedure, please ensure you wash your hands regularly. We will have sanitizer and a staff member will also be wiping down high contact surfaces.
3. Mandatory mask use in confined spaces (ball rooms). Recommended mask use in hotel rooms that are not your own.
4. Limited hotel room hangouts. We recommend you have 5 or less people visiting a hotel room. Please make use of the large communal spaces instead.
5. The Pool is limited to 20 people, and the hot tub is closed.